Data Management embraces the verification, coordination, validation, integration and control of data requirements; planning for the timely and economical acquisition of data; and management of data assets after receipt. For organizations that are looking to gather, review and explore information from more than one system/data source, a comprehensive data management strategy is key.
Most Business Intelligence solutions incorporate a data warehouse or data mart for some or all of their information needs. With the growing complexity of enterprises and their technical environments, there is an ever increasing need to centralize information into a single location using common terminology and definitions.
Our Data Management Solutions can:
- Integrate disparate data sources
- Provide a “single version of the truth” for reporting and analysis
- Track historical data for regulatory compliance
- Trend month-over-month or year-over-year data for business analysis
Our service offerings in our Data Warehouse Practice include:
- Data Cleansing
- ETL Process Implementation
- Data Modeling
- Database Design and Development
- Data Mart to Data Warehouse Development